Location: Pennant Hills Park Archery Range
Date: 25 Feb 2018
- This registered event is for Barebow Recurve, Barebow Compound and Longbow only.
- Special Note: Entrants must shoot the round relevant to their bow division and age division in both sessions with combined scores from both sessions to determine place getters.
- AM Session – WA60/900/Canberra, Sht Canberra, Jnr Canberra
Followed by lunch in-between then,
- PM Session – Single Clout – 36 arrows per normal distances for divisions and classes.
Divisions: - Barebow Recurve, Barebow Compound and Longbow only (all must comply with WA & AA equipment rules).
- Where: Northern Archers of Sydney Inc.
Pennant Hills Park Archery Range, Brittania St Pennant Hills
- Times: AM Practice: 08.30am – 08.55am
First Scoring Arrow: 09.00am
PM Practice: 1.00pm – 1.25pm
First Scoring Arrow 1.30pm
- Lunch: Please indicate on the event entry if you require lunch.
- Rules: World Archery and AA Rules Will Apply.
- Enquiries: (To the Secretary) “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Entry: Entry is via online registration only. "CLICK HERE" to register and pay online or please go to “Enter an Event” on the Archery Australia website, or www.northernarchers.com where it is linked on the homepage.
- Closing Date: 8.00pm, Saturday 17th February, 2018.
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED DUE TO INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO EVENT AND ONLINE SCORING SETUP.